- IR35 CaseTopical Tip 267
- Government cancels plans to create a market for secondary annuitiesThe Government has announced the scrapping of the proposals to create a market for secondary annuities. The initial proposals were announced last...
- Are Digital Currencies the future?Digital Currencies or “cryptocurrency” is a virtual currency that uses advanced encryption technologies known as cryptography for its creation...
- Inheritance Tax Planning SeminarUxbridge office Senior Tax Partner, Stephen Corner, will take a focused look at the often difficult world of Inheritance Tax Planning, wills and...
- BUDGETING AND CASH FLOW FORECASTSGiven the continuing challenging economic climate caused by uncertainties over Brexit and other issues faced on a daily basis by UK SME’s, it is...
- 2018 P11D SeminarAnother tax year is coming to an end and once again there are numerous changes and factors to be considered before the end of year returns for...
- Our Partners’ PerspectiveFind out what our partners have to say about Barnes Roffe
- Job VacanciesAt Barnes Roffe we are always looking for applicants who have got the creativity, the ambition and the drive to succeed as Chartered Accountants.
- Our Clients’ PerspectiveFind out what our clients have to say about Barnes Roffe
London Chartered Accountants
Barnes Roffe LLP is one of the UK's leading London based accountancy firms ("Top 40"), providing progressive intelligent solutions to our national client base of owner managed businesses, large corporations and public sector not for profit organisations.
- IR35 CaseTopical Tip 267
Christa Ackroyd Vs HMRC – IR35 rulingWe have recently had a line drawn under the Christa Ackroyd v HMRC tax case, a typical IR35 case and the first ruling under this legislation in seven years. In this case, HMRC claimed that the IR35 regulatioRead moreFilm and Television ProductionTopical Tip 266
What do the new “Risk-to-Capital” provisions added to the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) mean for film and television production?In the recent Finance (No2) bill 2017-19 the Government intrRead more
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS), Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Venture Capital Trusts (VCT)Topical Tip 265
HMRC Provide draft guidance on the “risk-to-capital” condition On 4 December 2017 HMRC published draft guidance in relation to the new risk-to-capital condition included in the Finance (No2) bill 2017-2019. This new condition will Read more2017 Autumn BudgetTopical Tip 264
When the Chancellor began his Budget speech by stating that the 2017 Autumn Budget was about “more than just Brexit” he meant exactly that, with the only announcement directly relating to Brexit being an additional £3 billion of funding in prepaRead more
- Get ready for the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)Topical Tip 263
Get ready for the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) The new GDPR is now only seven months away – and now is the time to start preparing your business in order to be ready in good time before its introduction on 25 May 2018.Many ofRead moreChildcare Vouchers vs Tax Free ChildcareTopical Tip 262
New research shows that nowadays parents face bills of almost a quarter of a million pounds to raise just one child to the age of 21. Based on current prices, approximately £70,000 of the total costs will be spent on babysitting, nursery fees or chiRead more
What our clients say
Clever Accountants for Business
At Barnes Roffe we believe our personal approach to all our clients is key to ensuring that we are able to provide
a proactive and creative accountancy, audit and tax service led by our most experienced people.
Consequently we make the following promises to our clients.