2018 P11D Seminar
Another tax year is coming to an end and once again there are numerous changes and factors to be considered before the end of year returns for 2017/18 can be dealt with. We will look at the various benefits and expenses and their reporting on the relevant forms, and the related PAYE matters.
The seminar will examine the key issues which will include:
• Completing the form P11D – reviewing it on a box by box basis.
• Common issues – and what to look out for.
• The P11D Process – in light of forthcoming changes
• Payrolling Benefits in Kind – when it can and can’t be used.
• The introduction of a trivial benefits limit.
• The abolition of the dispensation regime.
• ‘PAYE Settlement Agreements’ the benefits and the cost.
Two of our senior tax managers, Gina McLellan and Parminder Gharial will be presenting the seminar, after which you will have the opportunity to speak to them in person along with other members of the Barnes Roffe team.