MIXED TAX SENIOR – TOP 40 FIRM – LEYTONSTONE
Who we are
Established in 1899, we serve a diverse client base in a range of industries. Our work is focused wholly on owner managed businesses, with turnovers from circa £1 million up to £100 million. We provide a wide range of services to include audit, accountancy, accounts support, payroll bureau, tax compliance, specialist tax services, M&A and deals and transaction reports.
The firm consists of 21 partners, 11 of whom are based in Leytonstone together with 57 professional and administrative staff members.
What is the role?
· Preparation of corporation tax computations for a portfolio of corporate businesses
· Preparation of personal tax returns for a portfolio of individuals
· Preparation of forms P11D for a portfolio of businesses
· Advising individuals and companies of their tax liabilities
· Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
· Assist with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns
· Assist on tax advisory projects for existing clients and prospects
· Carry out research on different areas to assist Managers/Directors/Partners
· Identify tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolio
· Prepare bills for clients
· ATT qualified, possibly studying for CTA or holds CTA or qualified by experience
· Varied, practical and technical tax knowledge
· Experience of personal and corporate tax is essential, preferably with some demonstrable experience of advisory work
· Ability to coach and develop junior members of staff
· Basic accounts knowledge
· IT packages (Excel, tax software, Word)
Where is it based?
Our offices are in a grade 2 listed building and are easily accessible from the Blackwall Tunnel, A12, A406, M25 and M11. Free parking is available.
Leytonstone Underground is a short walk away and we are on main bus routes.
A pool car is available for client meetings.
Barnes Roffe is an Equal Opportunities EmployerLocation: Leytonstone
Talk to Barnes Roffe today