Healthcare Businesses Accountants
We understand your business!
Healthcare professionals face constant challenges; not only delivering the highest standards of patient care and implementing new regulatory legislation, but also continuing to operate efficient and profitable businesses.
We have considerable experience of working with healthcare industry accountancy. We understand your needs and issues and have a track record in resolving them.
We are members of our Institute’s healthcare industry specialist group which ensures that we have access to all the latest developments within the industry. This, combined with our own extensive expertise, enables us to develop and agree unique strategies for our healthcare clients.
We allow you to concentrate on running your businesses, safe in the knowledge that your finances are being carefully looked after. We like to think of ourselves as a part of your financial team, ready and able to help you in any way you need.
We also have extensive knowledge of dealing with a wide range of issues concerning care homes, from buying, selling or simply extending your home.
We offer expert advice on:
- The most tax efficient business vehicle for running a home, whether through a Limited Company or unincorporated entity
- Capital allowances on major items of capital expenditure, i.e. what qualifies as an improvement or repair
- Energy efficient equipment and obtaining enhanced capital allowances
- All areas of VAT
- Exit strategies and inheritance tax planning
Doctors, dentists, vets
With the ever changing business world and constant regulation, expert advice is needed on all healthcare accountancy matters that affect your business.
Our experience of dealing with doctors, dentists and veterinary practices allows us to advise on all areas from:
- Tax planning and receiving remuneration efficiently
- Accounting systems and implementation
- Exit strategies
- Pension planning
- Outsourcing (Medical Billing etc.)