MIXED TAX SENIOR – TOP 40 FIRM – LEYTONSTONE
Who we are
Established in 1899, we serve a diverse client base in a range of industries. Our work is focused wholly on owner managed businesses, with turnovers from circa £1 million up to £100 million. We provide a wide range of services to include audit, accountancy, accounts support, payroll bureau, tax compliance, specialist tax services, M&A and deals and transaction reports.
The firm consists of 22 partners, 12 of whom are based in Leytonstone together with 57 professional and administrative staff members.
What is the role?
- Preparation of corporation tax computations for a portfolio of corporate businesses
- Preparation of personal tax returns for a portfolio of individuals
- Preparation of forms P11D for a portfolio of businesses
- Advising individuals and companies of their tax liabilities
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Assist with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns
- Assist on tax advisory projects for existing clients and prospects
- Carry out research on different areas to assist Managers/Directors/Partners
- Identify tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolio
- Prepare bills for clients
- ATT qualified, possibly studying for CTA or holds CTA or qualified by experience
- Varied, practical and technical tax knowledge
- Experience of personal and corporate tax is essential, preferably with some demonstrable experience of advisory work
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of staff
- Basic accounts knowledge
- IT packages (Excel, tax software, Word)
Where is it based?
Our offices are in a grade 2 listed building and are easily accessible from the Blackwall Tunnel, A12, A406, M25 and M11. Free parking is available.
Leytonstone Underground is a short walk away and we are on main bus routes.
A pool car is available for client meetings.
Barnes Roffe is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Talk to Barnes Roffe today