Directors’ Question Time
Just a short note to say that we have an exciting new event coming up at the East London Office next month.
Directors’ Question Time will adopt a similar format to the BBC ‘Question Time’ – but without the politics – and focusing on business. The theme will be SMEs in the private sector and the challenges to be faced and the opportunities to be seized as business confidence returns to the UK economy.
The audience will reflect the subject, and attendees will be able to submit their own questions to be put to the panel of experts.
Barnes Roffe are hosting the event, and Stephen Wood our Head of Tax will be one of the panel – also acting as Chairman. The other panellists will be: –
• Stephen Howard – Member of the Mayor of London’s Enterprise Panel.
• Andrew Bratesanni – Senior Area Commercial Director at HSBC Bank.
• Nick Burnett – Head of Corporate and Commercial Law at Birketts, Solicitors.
• Simon Tilsiter – Head of Property Management at Stretton’s, Chartered Surveyors.
• Mike Tattum – Independent Financial Adviser at Professional Assured Financial Services.
The event takes place at 5.00pm on Thursday 12 September at the Marriott Hotel, Waltham Abbey, EN9 3LX.
If you would like to attend – and if you would also like to submit a question for the panel – please see our website under seminars at the East London Office – or contact Rhea Fegan on 020 8988 6100 or email@example.com to book your place.
I hope to see you on 12 September – for what promises to be an exciting new event for us, and one which will enable real life questions and issues to be aired and expert opinion and practical ideas to be heard.Talk to Barnes Roffe today