Property Tax Issues – Forthcoming Changes?
This seminar will cover all aspects of onshore property investment in both residential and commercial property. Looking in turn at residential and commercial property issues, the seminar will seek to answer the following fundamental question and more:-
- How should I own my property?
- Can I take advantage of pension finance?
- How will I be affected by recent legislative changes to interest relief, stamp duty land tax and energy efficiency standards?
- Is my current structure appropriate?
- How can I move properties into and out of companies;
- How can I deal with VAT issues on acquisition?
The seminar will be presented by our two tax partners, Keith Mason and Paul Hughes and is aimed equally at current and would be property investors.Talk to Barnes Roffe today