Emergency Budget 2010 announced!
The new Chancellor has just announced the Coalition Government’s Emergency Budget.
We will be publishing more details shortly. Key features include:
– Personal allowance to increase to £7,475 from April 2011
– CGT rate for higher rate taxpayers rises to 28% from midnight
– £5m lifetime threshold for entrepreneurs (for the 10% rate of CGT)
– VAT rate to increase to 20% from 4 January 2011
– Corporation tax rate for small companies fall to 20% from next year
– Main corporation tax rate to fall from 28% to 24% over 4 years from next year
See you at our Budget seminars! We shall dissect the Budget and share tax planning tips!Talk to Barnes Roffe today