Forms P11D, reporting benefits and expenses, and getting them correct
Another tax year is coming to an end and once again there are numerous changes and factors to be considered before the end of year returns for 2018/19 can be dealt with. We will look at the various benefits and expenses and their reporting on the relevant forms, and the related PAYE matters.
The seminar will examine the key issues which will include:
- Completing the form P11D – reviewing it on a box by box basis.
- Common issues – and what to look out for.
- The P11D Process.
- Payrolling Benefits in Kind – when it can and can’t be used.
- A recap of the trivial benefits limit.
- ‘PAYE Settlement Agreements’ the benefits and the cost.
- Changes to HMRC’s guidance and interpretation of the Benefit in Kind Legislation.
One of our partners, Alex Bari and senior tax managers, Jasmine Worth will be presenting the seminar, after which you will have the opportunity to speak to them in person along with other members of the Barnes Roffe team.