I am delighted to be able to invite you to the Barnes Roffe 2019 P11D Seminar, which is being held on 26 March.
Another tax year is coming to an end and once again there are numerous changes and factors to be considered before the end of year returns for 2019/20 can be dealt with. We will look at the various benefits and expenses and their reporting on the relevant forms, and the related PAYE matters.
The seminar will examine the key issues which will include:
- Completing the form P11D – reviewing it on a box by box basis.
- Common issues – and what to look out for.
- The P11D Process.
- Payrolling Benefits in Kind – when it can and can’t be used.
- A recap of the trivial benefits limit.
- ‘PAYE Settlement Agreements’ the benefits and the cost.
- Changes to HMRC’s guidance and interpretation of the Benefit in Kind Legislation.
One of our tax partners, Jasmine Worth and one of our tax mangers, Kit Law, will be presenting the seminar, after which you will have the opportunity to speak to them in person along with other members of the Barnes Roffe team.