Sage Line 50 V22 B
Sage Line 50 – V22 B
As always Sage upgrades its software regularly (usually annually), so what is new with V22 and is this ‘worth the upgrade’?
With each update Sage is making accounting life easier for individuals, easing the volume of inputting and listening to users as to how and where the software can be improved.
So what’s new:
Bank Feeds – A new exclusive part of the latest upgrade (however this is only available with Sage Cover Extra). Sage can now automatically down load your latest bank transactions making reconciling your bank account simple and hopefully error free.
This will ensure less time is spent on the day to day data entry and give accounts staff more time to achieve the more complex tasks in their roles.
Pay Now buttons – Now you can add buttons so invoices can be sent electrically with a button which will lead customers to a payment screen for them to pay invoices quickly and easily. This will encourage fast payments due to the ease of the service. This service also allows you to accept card payments over the telephone….. …you’ll simply pay a flat fee of 2.5% for the value of each payment you take.
Error correction – Anyone using Sage would understand the frustration of not being able to amend a journal which has been entered incorrectly or not being able to un-allocate a payment, meaning a long winded correction of reversing the transaction and reposting it….. well this is now a thing of the past. You can now quickly and easily edit journals, un-allocate credits and payments from an incorrect invoice and track which users have edited transactions. Meaning it’s never been easier to keep your accounts accurate and up-to-date.
Along with other improvements Sage has continued to enable its product to be used alongside the Sage Drive facility and add on Apps:
Sage 50 Accounts Tracker (free with Sage 50 and Sage Drive)
• Access Sage 50 accounts data shared with Sage Drive.
• View a quick business summary on the Home screen.
• View a profit and loss summary, bank balances and bank account details.
• Contact customers and suppliers directly from the app.
• View financial summaries for customers and suppliers, including overdue and unpaid invoices.
Sage 50 Accounts Mobile Sales (additional £5 per month)
• Access real time Sage 50 Accounts data.
• View products and service records and apply price lists and discounts.
• Create quick new quotes, orders and invoices.
• Speed up sales by having the right information to hand.
• Create new invoices and print them or email them directly to customers.
• Create new sales orders and allocate stock.