Property & Real Estate Accountants
The property investment sector has definitely come into its own over the last year, bringing in its wake a growing need for dedicated landlord accounting services for: landlords, property investors, letting agents, small companies, overseas investors and property managers.
Indeed, the property market and general economic downturn has created further requirements for timely accounting and specialist tax advice. For example, finance providers have tightened their criteria and imposed timely reporting. Similarly, changes to property businesses mean that related tax consequences demand careful analysis and planning to avoid pitfalls which may result in significant additional tax burdens.
It is so crucial for property businesses to plan for now and the future!
Our specialised team of property business accountants can quickly and efficiently help you to handle all your needs. Importantly, we will help you and your business comply with regulatory requirements, whilst ensuring that you have the most appropriate structure to minimise the incidence of taxation.
Key considerations are:
- How timely do you need your accounts?
- Are you reporting promptly on your service charges, compliant with legal requirements and industry best practice?
- Are you trading or investing?
- Should you be taxed at corporate or personal tax rates?
- How efficient is your ownership structure?
- Have you reviewed succession plans?
- Do you have funding issues?
Our solutions for your property business
We are pleased to be able to offer you the following services:
- Project and investment appraisal
- Preparing business plans
- Accounting and auditing
- Managing cash flow and related forecasts
- Monitoring covenants
- Management accounts
- Preparation of service charge accounts
- Risk management strategies
- Specialist tax planning including bespoke structures
Why Choose Barnes Roffe?
At Barnes Roffe we pride ourselves on being able to help our clients focus on what matters most: maximising the return from their business. This principle is applied to all our specialist solutions, including property investment and management.
With the support of our specialist property accountants and service charge accountants, you can confidently harness this versatile investment arena; whether you wish to broaden your property portfolio or manage your rental accounts, rest assured that our team will always be on hand to help and guide you.
If you would like to arrange a more in-depth discussion with our team about our experiences in the property and real estate sector, please feel free to contact us at Barnes Roffe for more information.